Isaak's Big Boy Room
- So...I'm prepping to work on Isaak's big boy room.
- I took down all of Isaak's Lamb's and Ivy nursery set. :(
- It's a little sad because this bedding has been up since Mica was born. Grandma Apel bought it. I did take apart the bumper pad, and made wall hanging's with them since they aren't supposed to be in a baby's crib. I did the same with the blanket. We didn't have everything pictured here. Just the bedding, rug, window hanging, crib sheet and diaper holder.
- The Lambs and Ivy bedding gave me dreams of giving birth to a bull frog when I was pregnant with Mica. LOL
- For a year, or so Isaak's going to have this robot bedding from Target (see below). The whole set was only $20. He'll get this bedding for his birthday.
- I'm going to paint the top part of the walls blue, and leave the bottom part green. It's a transitional room, so I'm going to paint rolling graphic hills.
- Later on Isaak will get his big boy bedding seen below.
- It sort of fell into place.
- I won a vinyl tree to put on Isaak's wall for his big boy room from Now What Baby. I may be taking the pink butterflies out.
- The rolling hills will go perfect with this bedding and tree.
- Shortly after I won...I got a catalog from Pottery Barn Kids. This is not a store I usually get things from because they are expensive, but they had bedding that was sooo cute and was on clearance!
- The bedspread and tree both have dots on them.
- The sheets have Doctor Seuss characters on them along with balls.
- We're doing a park scene on the walls.
- We're hanging plastic balls from the ceiling with fishing line, and I'll make a kite that will hang on the wall.
- He's in LOVE with balls, so this is perfect!
- We'll get him a twin bed with drawers on the bottom. Not sure if we'll get him a metal bed like Mica's or go with wood.
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
LOVE the bedding! So cute!
Post a Comment