Helping Mama in the Kitchen
- I have the boys help me in the kitchen sometimes. They love dumping in the ingredients into the bowl!
- The problems I have are:
- The boys fighting over who is going to help me. Usually I make them take turns. This time Mica was happily watching TV.
- Spilling the ingredients outside the mixing bowl. I've learned to guide them instead of let them have the power.
- They want to eat what's in the bowl; I place raisins, walnuts, or chocolate chips on the counter for them to snack on.
- The apron Isaak is wearing is sized more for a 4 year old, so I put an extra knot in the back. Don't you just love his skulls and cross bone underwear?
- I have to tell you; I don't care about those problems.
- I love help in the kitchen.
- It makes it much more fun when I have them in there. Except when I'm frosting cookies. I get a little anal about my decorating. ;)
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
how cute is this! Maxx loves to be in the kitchen too and loves to stir and stir everything about a million times,lol
Post a Comment