Back to Preschool
- Mica has his first day of preschool today. Next week he starts another preschool. He's going to two different one's. One focuses on academics, while the other one focuses more on play.
- Mica was pretty excited! We had a preschool meeting last night. I went to the meeting with one of his teachers, while he played with another teacher.
- I got him a new Buzz Lightyear backpack. It's a little bigger then his Thomas one, and will hold his paper's better.
- This is his third year in preschool. He started when he had just turned 3 years old. Now he just turned 5 years old.
- He looks so big compared to what he looked like when he first started preschool two years ago!
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
He does look much bigger! I bet the time has gone by too fast. I hope he has a fabulous year.
Post a Comment