- We went to carnival last night. It was before the first football game at my old high school Westside, which is now cousin Kailey's high school.
- Kailey looked so cute in her cheer leading outfit! I'm so proud of her! I just wish she was smiling in this photo. :) She was pretty busy!
- I was pretty busy with Isaak, who has a cold and Mica who wanted to go everywhere.
- Kailey had to make the cheer leading squad to start one. The one she started was for special needs kids. Kailey one an award through a local station here in Omaha. She donated the money to buy uniforms and pompom's for The Sparklers.
- Here's Mica at the carnival. He's watched Wipe Out a few times, so he knew what to do. We also did a balloon toss, where Mica was on my team and Isaak was on Daddy's team.
- Then we went into watch cousin Kailey cheer.
- She did good! All the girls were so excited. It was hard getting good shots though.
- I really could of cared less about the football game. Sorry to the football player lovers out there!
- If you lived in Omaha, you'd understand how obsessed people are about The Corn Huskers! The news is taken over by football talk. I was excited to learn that Kailey was on the news last night!
- You can read about Kailey and The Sparklers here.
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
Post a Comment