Trick or Treat!
- I actually like the photo's I took of the boy's yesterday better then the one's I took today. They were just so smiley yesterday.
- Here is Buzz Lightyear Mica and Lil' Frankie Isaak.
- Mica said to everyone, "Do you think my costume is cool?"
- He also wanted to only go to houses that had decorations outside.
- Isaak did not want to give up his treat bag.
- I kept trying to dump his bag out to make room for more and lighten the weight.
- He refused.
- This is what he looked like when I dumped it! Total tantrum! I unpacked the packer's bag! How dare I?
- I heard Isaak cough while in the wagon. I looked over at him and realized that Isaak was eating the candy out of his bag with the wrapper still on.
- First it was a Pixie Stick. Next it was a Tootsie Roll.
- Isaak was certainly much more of a candy junkie then Mica!
- He kept trying to sneak candy out of the bag. He will eat it wrapper and all!
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Very nice, thanks for sharing.
he did not want to wait!!!
Post a Comment