- Last night Mica would not follow instructions very well. I asked him to get his pj's on probably three times.
- I went to take the compost outside. I saw Mica through the window horsing around. His pj's were still not on.
- I pounded on his window. He couldn't see me because it was dark. I scared the crap out of Mica! He started to go to Daddy, and I tapped on the window again. This time I couldn't hold back the laughter.
- I went inside and Daddy said, "You really scared Mica!"
- I tip toed down the hallway where I saw Mica finally putting his pj's on. I ran into his room making a ROAR sound. The boy jumped again!
- We have a family of crazy's. Grandpa Spiehs hid under my bed when I was Mica's age. Only to jump out at me. He did it right after I watched a scary movie for my age.
- Mica loves to tip toe after he wakes up from his nap. He's just there behind you. He scares me too!
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
Post a Comment