New Years Eve Day and Night - Toy Story Marathon
- We do not let our kids watch very much TV, but today was an exception. Mica asked his usual, "Can I watch Toy Story 3?"
- I answered, "Not right now Mica. Because today we're going to have a Toy Story marathon!"
- He didn't know what marathon meant, so I had to explain.
- We watched Toy Story 1 in the morning, Toy Story 2 after the boy's nap and Toy Story 3 during supper and before bed. We hardly ever let them eat and watch TV at the same time!
- Mica enjoyed the marathon. Isaak likes Toy Story, but isn't a huge TV kid. He could take it or leave it.
- Mica did something that surprised both Daddy and I!
- He got up off the love seat and moved over to the chair. Not a big deal, right? We asked him why he moved? He said, "Because I don't want to be in your way Daddy!"
- Mica usually thinks of himself mainly. We told him how proud we were of him to think of Daddy!
- Mica's the type of kid that if he hurts another kid, he'll say, "Sorry" really fast and run off. We've seen a lot of growth with Mica in this last year!
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
Post a Comment