I've been skeptical of toothpaste brands such as Crest and Colgate. Why you might ask? Because they have an FDA warning right on the tube. I'm brushing my teeth with something that tells me it's dangerous to swallow. I don't care how much I rinse, some toothpaste is going to get swallowed. I really worry about toothpaste getting swallowed with my kids.
I have been on the the hunt for a toothpaste that doesn't have an FDA warning on the back of it. Something that is natural. I've tried a few things I like.
OraMD was too strong for Isaak. I think more than one drop went on his toothbrush than I intended. He didn't like it. When I used it, it was strong, but for the first time in a long time my mouth felt really clean. During allergy season I have problems with my mouth being dry. During this time of year I'm such a mouth breather. That clean feeling lasted ALL DAY LONG after using OraMD.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% pure liquid toothpaste, mouthwash and breath freshener.
- Contains only all-natural 100% pure ingredients - oils of peppermint, almond and spearmint.
- Fights bacteria, which helps your body.
- Ingredients help create and maintain a clean and healthy environments in your mouth.
- It gets between your teeth and hard to clean areas.
- Leaves your mouth feeling fresh.
- Alcohol and Flouride free. I've read many articles online that are against Flouride use.
- No GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms).
- No abrasives like silica, found in nearly all toothpastes. If you want your teeth whiter, just add baking soda to your toothbrush.
- Safe for braces, veneers, bonds, crowns, fillings and dentures.
- OraMD is Endorsed by Dr. Tom McGuire, a world-renowned dentist.
- Dentists worldwide recommend OraMD.
- If you look this product up online there are many positive reviews.
- Manufacturer has a 12 year track record with selling over 1/2 a million bottles and a A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
The manufacturer is willing to offer my readers one FREE bottle. They said they would love to have our readers try out OraMD and agreed to send one bottle FREE if our readers would pay a minimal shipping and handling charge. They also agreed to include 2 eye-opening reports called 1) “The 6 Hidden Dangers In Toothpaste” and 2) “Why The FDA Requires A Warning Label On Your Toothpaste.” That’s a total value of over $40.00. Click here to get your FREE bottle and FREE reports now.
Like OraMD on Facebook.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out. I did receive a free product to help with this giveaway.