There was a guy there making balloon animals and things for free. We just donated some money.
Isaak got a dog.
Which popped right away. Luckily the gentleman said he'd make Isaak a new one. He finished making balloon animals for the children he was making them for, and forgot about Isaak's. Isaak smiley face went to a frown right away. I tracked him down, and he made the dog again.
Mica got a sward.
- We got to spend time with one another.
- It was fun overall.
- The kids loved the balloon animals.
- We got out of the house.
- The music was great to listen to.
- It started to rain after 1/2 the show was over.
- Daddy made the sandwiches; the boys didn't like them. I thought it was good.
- We played Old Maid, which was fun, but somehow some cards were missing [Isaak].
- A lady was behind us. She didn't have any lower part of her legs and she had a deformed hand. We moved for them, so she could get in and out easier. Well she was plastered drunk, kind of loud. The lady with her was wearing a dress that kept going in her wedge butt crack. She kept bending over, so it was right there, very noticeable. They kept bothering the balloon guy. Tried to make him feel guilty about not making them balloon characters that they wanted. I wanted to say, "How old are you?" They kept leaving to smoke. Yes I felt sorry for the one lady, and her disabilities. Regardless, I was annoyed with their behavior big time.