Included in the box:
- Sheer Perfection Silk Translucent
- Sheer Mineral Foundation Fair
- Sheer Mineral Foundation Fairly Light
- Mineral Enhancer Cool Kiss
About Mineral Hygienics:
- They are the highest rated cosmetic across the world. Why? Because they are loose powders formulated from crushed minerals that are extracted from the earth.
- All their products are long lasting.
- All their products contain fewer ingredients. This helps with anyone like myself that has allergies.
- Completely free of irritants such as talc, bismuth oxychloride, dyes, parabens, mineral oil, salicylates, carmine, synthetic fragrances, methylparaben, petro-chemicals, and many other questionable chemicals. I happen to have issues with sulphites. With make-up like this there are no worries.
- All their products are natural.
- They have been featured in a lot of well known sources such as: Women's Health, America's Bride, The New York Times WebMD, and more.
- They have free shipping with any order over $75.
- Their mini starter kits are $29.99 and their full starter kits are $59.99.
My face is Fair to Light.
Fair - My face has a tendency to burn easily. My sensitive skin can show redness and I get some freckles on my nose in the summer time. I look best with cool, icy tones - particularly those with blue or pink undertones, because these are colors found in my skin.
Light - My skin tans with sun exposure, but I still have to be careful not to over expose yourself. I tend to burn, and then turn tan.
My Dad has red hair, so this is where I get my Fair to Light skin complexion.
I love that they have tips all over their website! It's great that that you can buy their product individually and in kits. I love knowing that they are allergy safe. I did not feel like I was coating on make-up. It's really natural feeling.
Like Mineral Hygienics on Facebook.
Follow Mineral Hygienics on Twitter.
Follow Mineral Hygienics on Google +.
Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I did get products to help with the review.
Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.