Shortly after I saw on a website a snack that had Quinoa Crunch. I decided to type it into google to see if I could find my own recipe to make some. There was a recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- I had the kind of quinoa that had to be rinsed. It works just fine. Try and drain it as much as possible.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, pat the quinoa mixture flat on the parchment paper.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until brown.
I had mine on Plain Greek Yogurt, mixed with homemade cranberries. You can eat it plain to. You could break it up and put it in trail mix with nuts, and dried fruit, unsweetened coconut, and dark chocolate.
I love Quinoa, but don't always know what to make with it. I've added it in soups, and put it in salads to. It's a grain that is considered to be a super gain. It has protein in it. Most grains do not have protein in them.