I got a chance to review Barbershop Shave Soap Bar in a Jar. Actually I gave to my Dad to review. It's a perfect gift for Father's Day. My husband does not shave. He refuses to.
They have 2 scents available:
- Cedarwood, Cassia and Clove
- Bay rum, Orange and Clove
- It does get a close shave when you use this shaving soap.
- The lather builds up quickly, has great cushioning and glide.
- The smell is amazing.
- Your skin is baby soft skin when you use this rich, moisturizing and healing shaving soap with shea, mango and cocoa butter This natural vegetable shave soap is gentler to the skin.
- Free of synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives.
- Natually colored with chlorophyll and perfectly scented with bay rum, orange and clove Small, compact sized tin is perfect for taking with you wherever you need to go.
- The cost is $29.95, but on sale for $14.95.
- There is 4 ounces in the jar.
- It's made by BebeLush.
- Like BebeLush on Facebook.
- Sodium Cocoate
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Stearate
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Seed Butter
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Chlorophyll, Pimenta Racemosa Oil (Bay Rum)
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Five Fold Sweet Orange) Peel Oil
- Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil
- Titanium Dioxide.
- Rub your damp brush fast around the top of the shaving soap.
- When a lather starts to form, continue rubbing for 15-20 seconds to make sure that the brush will have picked up enough soap.
- Rub that over your wet beard, brushing vigorously, to coat the beard with soap, and the lather will start to build. Shave, rinse and feel wonderful.
One of my US readers is going to win Barbershop Shave Soap Bar in a Jar. It's your choice on the scent.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.
Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.