- A few months back I mentioned on one of these Random Tid Bits posts that Miss Teen Nebraska had disappeared. Her parents went through Facebook trying to get her back. No one knew if she was a run away, or kidnapped. Once people found out that she was a run away, instead of being happy that she was found, people were going on and on that her title and crown should be taken away. She couldn't go home because she threatened to run away from home again.
- I've been thinking about how we as adults enforce that our children get along with others. "Share honey!" we say. Then it's interesting that as adults we sometimes don't get along. Families break up over something that could have been solved. People fight over different religious, or political beliefs. It's just so sad that we can't share, and get along. Even the words (please, thank you, and you're welcome) that we first teach children to say, are sometimes not said by adults. Do some people forget how to get along? Maybe they just too proud to admit they are wrong. What do you think?
- What sounds annoy you? There's 3 that get on my nerves. A) Dogs barking. We have 2 neighbors that have barking dogs. I just want to go outside, and hear birds chirping. B) Whistling while I'm trying to work. It might just be because I've never been able to whistle myself, or it could be that I'm trying to concentrate, and can't because there's that distraction. C) When Mica gets on a sound effect roll. He doesn't know when to stop. Isaak makes sound effects to, but it's not like Mica.
- Sleep is wonderful! I haven't been sleeping much this week. Daddy has been working a lot. 2 of his co-workers are out of town, his boss hasn't bought supplies to make the job go faster, and his boss miscast some of the work he did. He is also trying to get work done at home, so he can take sculpture molds down to Kansas City to be cast. It's like I'm a single parent. I miss sleep.
- Ending on a happy note: I'm happy because the boys have been so good so far this summer. They really have been.
I was always interested in the case. Something didn't seem right. She volunteered for all kinds of things. Her brother has a rare protein deficiency that she helped raise money for. Why would she just go missing? I'd checked her page once in awhile to see if there was an update.
She had an MRI and they found out that she has a tumor on her brain. Now's the time I want to say to everyone that wanted to take her title away, and made mean comments on Facebook that they really should understand the whole situation before saying crap like that. Tumors on the brain will make people not be themselves. This poor family has one child that can't eat much of anything, without throwing up, and another one that ran away, people thought the worst of them, and now they found out that she has a tumor on her on her brain. I'm sure they are scared about the tumor, yet relived to finally understand why their daughter is acting the way she's been acting.