- Every year my husband has a lady at work that hands him a stocking to decorate. It's funny because it's mostly guys that work there. They don't usually want to decorate something like that. One year I decorated for him. The next year it never got done. This year she handed him a whole apron to decorate.
- We had an insurance guy - Denis over, and Mica cracked me up. He kept saying, "When is Dentist going to get here?" I had to tell Denis when he got to our house.
- I got a Shutterfly book of our vacation earlier this week. I kept adding more and more pages. Then it was hard to eliminate. The book was 50% off, but I spent $50. That means my book would have been $100. I need to learn how to simplify. LOL But...it will look good.
- This upcoming weekend will be my cookie making weekend. My sister's, mom are getting together the following week for a decorating bash. I'll make them, and freeze them to keep them fresh.
- A tradition that I started is making a gingerbread something every year. Last year I got a village somewhere on clearance. I figured we aren't eating it anyhow. I don't need to worry about expiration dates. The boys love doing them. I add to them, so they don't look like the one on the box. Do you ever make a gingerbread house?
I have to say that I love his humor on this. I'm sure she was looking for something cute. It says, "For big o' bowels of beef and ham, how will I sleep tonight?"