I so wish I could post scents! This essential oil is 100% pure, natural, Therapeutic Grade, and amazing!
|It comes in a 4 ounce bottle with an eyedropper. Cost: |
Many Household Uses and Benefits
- Essential Oil Supports Digestive & Respiratory Health. Just breathe it in to help reduce respiratory problems.
- Eases Stomach - Just rub a few drops on your belly.
- Head Discomfort and Fevers - Just rub a few drops on your forehead, and/or rub massage it into your temples. Peppermint Oil is known to relieve headaches and anxiety.
- Refreshing and Relaxing
- Natural Insect Repellent
- Helps to Keep Bug Diseases Away
- Helps with allergies and asthma. Just breathe it in to help breathe more effectively.
Powerful and Purifying
It's also helpful is soothing the mind and body with aromatherapy. I often times put some in Isaak's bath water. It can be mixed with shampoo, and conditioner to.
It's safe for topical application, although it is necessary to dilute with a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil.
Peppermint offers multiple household uses. It provides a wonderful cooling sensation while it naturally alleviates discomfort. It is 100% is NON-TOXIC and perfect for use around the home and gardens. It is effective in repelling mice, spiders, ants, fleas, lice, roaches and rodents.