It's $29, and on sale for $14.89.
This oil is seriously is the only stuff that works on my forehead to make it not dry.
This gopure Naturals Argan Oil has been processed using a cold press method to best ensure the retention of the oil’s rich minerals and nutrients.
This Grade A Argan Oil has been triple purified, and is guaranteed to be the safest, purest oil on the market.
Argan oil contains a high concentration of skin-loving fatty acids and Vitamin E to moisturize skin and provide a layer of protection against environmental irritants and sun damage. This oil is gentle enough for all skin types and can be used on the entire body, including the delicate skin on the face and neck.
Here's what it looks like after it's rubbed in. You can see it, but it absorbs pretty fast.
After it's Rubbed in
- Argan oil is one of nature’s most effective age-fighting skin superfoods.
- Argan oil can be used to strengthen dry, brittle nails.
- Argan oil offers a great deal of versatility.
- Universally referred to as "liquid gold," argan oil is one of nature’s most effective moisturizers.
- Argan oil is most often used as a natural moisturizer for dry skin.
- Those who suffer from conditions such as eczema and psoriasis can benefit greatly from Argan Oil.
It's worked on Mica's eczema! He had a spot of eczema on his back that went away after a few days use.
- Argan Oil is also a powerful anti-aging product.
- Argan Oil can be added to your favorite lotion to boost its ability to provide all day hydration.
- Argan Oil is a fantastic hair conditioner.
I have these fly away hairs that I put it on to. I never knew I'd have frizzy hair when I got older. When I was little my hair was so straight. Now it's not curly, and it's certainly not straight either.
- Argan oil contains softening properties, making it the perfect treatment for dry, brittle nails.
Because of its Many Benefits...
Argan Oil is a common ingredient in today’s lotions, balms and hair products. However, to fully enjoy its unique properties and nutrients, Argan Oil can be safely used in its pure, undiluted form. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin, yet powerful enough to provide healing relief to dry, cracked skin. A single bottle of Argan Oil offers a great deal of versatility and can be used to achieve a wide range of benefits.
Visit gopure Naturals on Facebook.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.