- It's been warmer outside, so I switched pjs. I was wearing flannel, and now I'm wearing thinner satin pjs. Isaak rubs my pant leg (not in a sexy way, just in a I like the feel of this fabric kind of way) and says every morning that I'm wearing them, "Mom I want a pair of these. They feel so nice." That kid is funny!
- Since the weather warmed up the boys have been playing outside, and have been going for long walks. The neighbors have been playing outside to. Isaak is much more of an outdoor kid than Mica is. One day Mica said, "Oh is Jack (neighbor) out there? He is. I've got to go out there to talk to him about Minecraft!" It was just this week that he became into Minecraft. I picked up Mica a Minecraft handbook at the library. I think he was in heaven. I thought it was last year's obsession among kids. My boys do tend to get into trends on the late end. They liked Angry Birds when that fad was dying down. Do you know anything about Minecraft? All I know is that it's a thing that kids like, and that they are boxy characters. Mica's been talking about Minecraft like crazy, but I sort of block it out.
- I was rubbing Dad's shoulders and he said, "That's too light. No guy likes to be rubbed soft." I said, "I went out with guys that liked that." Mica said, "WHAT? You went out with other guys besides Dad?"
- Dad's old boss decided he'd add to our account the money from vacation that he didn't use. Sounds great - right? He didn't tell Travis a thing. Typical of his ex-boss. Meaning - he doesn't communicate. All the sudden they both got a letter from the unemployment office saying something to the effect, You did not record your earnings last week. You will be penalized. You are still an employee at Larson Dental Lab...You failed... It was as if they want to audit him. That's yet another mess.
- Two of our friends had us over for dinner. They're not used to our kids being there. They said, "They'll probably only eat one piece of pizza." Travis is like, "Ummm maybe 3 slices." Then the host's said, "They probably won't eat salad right?" I said, "They'll have salad. They love salad actually." They each ate 3 slices, salad, and had 2 full glasses of water. I'm thinking we have human pigs as children. They stay skinny though. I bet they won't want to have us back. LOL
It's too bad these pjs only go up to size 7. Isaak loves Superman, and they are boy pjs that are satin.