- It's finals time next week + Isaak's birthday, so if I'm pretty absent that is why. I picked a great time to have kids (sarcasm) - Mica's is near the first day of school, and Isaak's is near the last.
- I'm always ready for the school year to be over! The slackers save everything to the last minute, and rush it to boot. The upper class get senioritis.
- My parents decided to leave town right after Mother's Day. One of my sister's messaged me saying, "Will the 21st work to go out for Mother's Day?" I replies, "Travis will be going to New England area, so nope it won't work for us. I'll have no one to watch the kids." He's staying with people we know along the way to reduce the cost. She said back, "Well then all of June and July won't work for me." I could almost hear the snippy in her writing. Ok then - one date won't work for me, and 2 months won't work for you. Who's problem is that? I replied with, "Well we could just celebrate it with the May birthdays. Get a gift card, or something like that."
- Natures helicopters are crazy this year in Nebraska. Are they all over where you live? We have so many, and it keeps raining on and off. They are stuck to the ground. I was going to suck them up, but with them stuck to the ground I figured a push broom would have to do. Someone told me they used a shovel. I wish I would have done that. If they don't get cleaned up we'll have Maple trees everywhere.
- Travis got up on the roof, and cleaned the helicopters up there. We filled up 2 lawn bags just with these things. The bottom fell out of one. I had to repack another.
I was sweep, sweep, sweeping, and my broom hit something clunky. It was a bird's head. Just a head. Pretty gross if I was picking up things with my hands. Thankfully I was using a dust pan.
The next day Travis said, "Shoot I think I left the broom up on the roof!" There that sat.