I love that I got a Hot Glue Gun to review. I haven't made any big projects with it yet, but I want to.
So far I've made hair things for myself. I love pearls because they are my alternative birthstone. Alexandrite is my official birthstone, but that stone is expensive.
It helps that they sent a PDF book to give you ideas with the hot glue gun. Some of the projects do look pretty fun!
I've been wanting to try putting crayons in a glue gun, but I read online that it's best to use a cold glue gun for that. The wax melts too fast, and makes more of a mess with a hot glue gun.
- I like the clip on this one. You can prop it up, and glue won't go all over the place.
- 20 Watts. It's gets pretty hot. I also like that you can use one glue stick after another. Just keep putting them in, and they heat up right away. You don't have to stop working to get your job done.
- Fits standard glue sticks that work in glue guns.
- Adheres to metal, wood, paper, fabric, magnets, lace, burlap and more.
What's in the Box?
- One 20 watt glue gun
- Electronic Delivery of the Safety Tips and Projects eBook
- Glue sticks are sold separately - The company did give me some to try out.
Note: This is NOT a toy. Use with Adult supervision.