If you are unfamiliar with probiotics they put the good bacteria back into your body. This ups your immune system.
The times I've used probiotics in the past:
- When any of us is having tummy issues.
- When any of us has skin issues. It's the only thing that has cleared up Mica and Isaak's eczema issues long term. Good bacteria can control certain immune cells and can reduce the frequency and severity of autoimmune and even histamine responses. Eczema is a chronic inflammatory allergic reaction. Some of the causes of eczema are environmental allergens or stress, but it's also impacted by imbalances in your gut bacteria.
- When I notice more people getting sick at work. I take them as a preventative.
- When I'm feeling worn down. That's the time I may get sick.
- During my time of month. My whole system is just off during this time.
80% of your immune system is in your gut. When your immune system lacks too many of the good bacteria, you are left vulnerable to foreign invaders like viruses, bacteria, and allergens.
We learned all about this back in 2005 when Mica had a staph infection, and heard all about it again when Isaak had meningitis. Probiotics were given to them at the same time as their antibiotics.
LoveBug's, Colds Suck proprietary probiotic blend contains L. rhamnosus GG. Patented in 1985, it is the #1 Most Clinically Studied strain and the subject of 800 publications to date and 200 clinical trials.
I'm not saying you'll never get sick when you take probiotics. It's just that you'll reduce your chances of getting sick. Since I'm a teacher, a mom, and I have chronic allergies I try my best to take care of me.
Don't waist your sick days!
Each Colds Suck tablet is loaded with our proprietary blend of immune boosting probiotic strains along with Vitamin C, Echinacea, and Zinc.
These probiotics make sure your immune system is armed with good bacteria to help reduce the severity and duration of colds.
Other Things About LoveBug Probiotics:
- They are Non-GMO
- Yeast Free
- Contain No Gluten
- Contain No Sugar
- No Lactose
- No Soy
- No Wheat
- No Nuts
- No Chemicals
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- They Are Made in the USA
- They are Packaged in Organic Cotton
- Patented in 33 Countries Worldwide
How They are Sold:
- You can buy LoveBug Probiotics on Amazon with Prime.
- You can buy LoveBug Probiotics on their site: lovebugprobiotics.com
- Cost was originally $49.99, but are on sale for $29.95
I have started back up on probiotics. My allergies have been getting bad again due to ragweed, and mold. It's that time of year where people do get sick. I know my immune system is in jeopardy.
Isaak is taking the kid brand to. He's been complaining about his tummy hurting, but hasn't shown any signs of having the stomach flu.
I love how LoveBug sent a freezer ice pack with the probiotics.
Like LoveBug Probiotics on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Probiotics are amazing. They provide so much immune support, I wonder why everyone doesn't take them daily!
Colds DO suck. I need to try these.
I didn't know it would help with eczema!
I didn't know it would help with eczema!!
I take probiotics on and off. Need to be more regular with them!
Ai @ Sakura Haruka
I am just finishing up a cleanse and need to find me some good probiotics that work well.
good to have one around. It's very handy indeed...
Post a Comment