I'm going to go back and buy another one, so both my boys can get them in their stockings. I may look for a gold one for Isaak, since that's his favorite color.
I love how this nail clipper has the words, "Smarty Pants" on it. My Dad's nickname for Mica has always been Smarty.
- I love that this trimmer is rust proof. I had one a long time ago that rusted on me.
- It has a long handle. This makes trimming toenails easy.
- It's medium sized, which is what we need. The tiny one is what my boys had. They are getting bigger.
- It has a built in Easy Grip Nail File.
- The blade is sharp, so it will cut good. I dislike dull blade because they tear, and don't cut the nails. Plus if you buy one that is dull already, it's only going to get duller over time. I want a sharp one.
- This professional finger nail clipper has a life time warranty.
- Cost was $24.97 and now is $14.97.
It’s an immediate turn off to be shaking someone’s hand and seeing they have dirty, split or badly cared for nails.