- You have to coat it with oil before its first use. Easy enough.
- It contains the latest and safest in granite/ceramic coating technology made of natural earthly stone minerals. Meaning that there's no harmful chemicals you'll be taking in when eating your food.
- WaxonWare uses quality pressed aluminum 3003 alloy used for professional grade frying pans. It's designed with a modern look.
- It has a top grade electromagnetic induction bottom. It's unlike anything I've seen. The oil pools off to the sides, instead of the middle. You know how pans warp over time. This one might, but it's ok because the center of the pan is higher. The heat moves around the pan more than other pans. It withstands up to 500F oven temperature, and can be used on the stove.
- It has a heat resistant silicone handle. I have to be honest - the handle is my least favorite part of this pan. The hole isn't big enough to hang on our hooks above our stove. The handle is heat safe, but doesn't feel as high quality as the pan.
- The pan has a 3 year limited warranty.
- It is dishwasher safe. Although I find with any of my pans that I like to hand wash them. They just last longer. This pan does say that the non-stick will last longer if it's hand washed.
- It comes with a pan protector, so it doesn't get scratched in the cupboard.
Travis tried out our new pan by making Beef Bourguignon. I've never heard of the recipe before. It's good!
Here are some of the steps: Oil the pan!
Cooking the floured beef:
Cooking the bacon:
Cooking the vegetables:
We served ours with French bread.
It was so rich in flavor. I've never had anything like it. It does take a long time to make, but it's well worth it. Make it on a weekend, or snow day.
The pan goes right into get rinsed after use. It really cooked this dish well!
Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out. I received this pan 1/2 price to assist with this review. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.