Random Tid Bits
- I sometimes go to blogs intending on commenting. I read a whole post, get to the bottom, and then see the message, "Comments for this blog post are closed."
I wonder...do they even know I was there trying to comment?
- One fun thing the boys are getting from the Easter Bunny this year is Dehydrated Ice Cream. If you have kids what is something they will get for Easter?
- My Aunt pulls this surprise egg toss on the middle generation. I'm coming prepared this year with a change of clothes. Last time I got egg all over me, even in my hair.
- Isaak was a pill last night until he ate. He's like me if he's hungry he's grumpy. Do you get that way to?
- Travis was in the paper this week. :) He learned tips on writing press releases from an art friend of his. If you want to see his work it's here.
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
I get grumpy when I am hungry too.
I don't know why they disable comments. Most of us bloggers love them. Maybe they should just put the comment moderation on if they are worried about spammy comments.
I also don't get why they would close a post. Unless it's a trivial topic and they don't want to argue a point, but want to tell their side only? Who knows .
Congrats your husband on being in the paper, that's awesome. Baby I don't get grumpy when I'm hungry, but I have two kids who do. We got all the Easter stuff prepared today, I would still like to get the Peanuts movie to add to one of them.
I definitely don't fare well if I'm hungry either.
I saw those dehydrated food for astronouts here in NY Science museum.It must be fun to give it to the kids
Post a Comment