- I got a new shirt that I ordered around Mother's Day. I kind of wish it just said, Mother of Boys instead of Mothers of Boys, bust it has a logo on the bottom MOB Society. As if Mothers of Boys are in a society. Ha!
- On the day I got the shirt I decided we'd go out for breakfast. Jimmy's Egg is pretty good! When we went there on Mother's Day they gave me a coupon for a free meal, so that's why we went there again. Where is your favorite breakfast spot? I have too many to choose from.
- It took me awhile to get out of my parents when they want me to take time off. I said, "I'll take it off whenever you want." My Dad's heart medicine is still messing with him. He doesn't feel up to long trips.
We decided on two weeks in July. I think it will be good. The boy's are in camps the weeks I took off, but one of them is pretty far. It's their outdoor camp. It will be nice that I do the driving with these messy kids of mine. The other camp is near us, but a free one. If the boys hate it, I'll pull them from the camp to hang with them at home.
- Isaak pointed out to me that I bought crappy toilet paper. He said, "Mom that's the stuff the school has, and I really hate it!" I hate single ply toilet paper as well. I don't think anyone saves up when they buy it. Everyone doubles up on it anyhow. I made this face when I realized what I bought.
- I didn't have any summer classes, but now I have 1. It's only a completion course. Meaning the student didn't show up to enough credit hours to get credit for the class. I have to teach him for 5 days. It's not my class, so I hope I do alright. The student is one smart cookie, but just doesn't show up.
I'm not a Woody Allen fan, but I do love this quote by him.