- Ever since I researched Cuckoo Clocks I keep seeing adds all over the online for me to buy one. Image is linked up if you are interested.
- I got this note to write both of my boys inspirational letters before their dreaded state testing. I am. I'm getting to it. I'm also going to write a few extra. That way if kid's parents dropped the ball they aren't sitting there without a letter.
- I'm trying to work ahead, but with this rain never ending my brain hurts.
- Mica was so excited to try out soccer. It's been going on for 2 weeks now. He hasn't even been able to go to a practice yet, due to rain and storms.
- I managed to squeeze 3 guest speakers and 2 tours. Yep the end of the year is coming up!
Another rainy day in Omaha. This is taken at a long stop light through my windshield.
That is awesome you are doing extra letters. So many kids in Broxton's class don't have active parents, so I know how it is.
I agree with Noelle, that's sweet that you're writing the extra letters. We just finished our state testing here. Hope you get sunshine soon.
That's great that you are doing extra letters. Very thoughtful of you! I think we are getting hit with the rain you had now. It's been ugly for the past few days here.
I can remember giving kids those tests when I was teaching. It was so stressful for the poor little guys. And for the teachers....
Years ago my parents gave me a a cuckoo clock. Each child has enjoyed watching the little people come out. I still have it but turned the sound off because it wakes me up at night if I don't.
Cuckoo clocks are kind of fun! I'm not sure they always hold up terribly well!
Post a Comment