I tell my college students every year that if there's one thing I want them to get out of my classes it's to be able to solve their own problems.
- If my students don't have the money to buy a canvas or illustration board to paint on, then cut down cardboard to work on.
- If a certain art technique isn't working how they'd like, figure out how to make it pan out.
- Dive into coming up with an idea, and make that idea transform into a concept. An idea is just the spark of something. A concept is when an idea is executed through the technique, and medium chosen.
Employers can gain information about individuals, and their online presence.
It is hard coming up with a name that is unique, and fits a person. When I first started blogging I used the name Planet of the Apels. It was already in use, and I didn't even realize this. It's hard to think, and find something different. When I changed the name of my site I wanted something that tied the two together. I kept my name in there. It may be considered risky, but I wanted something that spoke for my family. An Apel a Day we became.
One of the hardest things about manual social media screening is finding the right profile. Fama helps with that.
Having a presence is much more than a name.
- It's behavior
- It's how things appear
- It's who you want to market
Data is important, but what if you could take collecting data further? Fama has a team that is capable of gathering comparative analytics. Making things consistent throughout your site, and social media is important. It builds a framework, so people know what company or who to trust.
It's always good to look over resources. Fama has many!
- Legal Book - Lawyers weigh in on the legal aspects of social media screening.
- YouTube - Watch videos with experts on business and social media use.
- Case Studies - Examples that have worked in the past really helps to understand what you're about to get into.
- Twitter - Innovative knowledge about social media, and where it's going.
Do you like social media? What's your favorite platform? I find myself on facebook the most.
Disclaimer: Fama helped to sponsor this post. They did not influence me to write this post. This post was written by me. I only review things I think my family, friends, or readers would be interested in.