- We went to go spend time with Grandma and Grandpa - my parents.
Isaak to Grandma, "I just love your muscles." Grandma laughing, "That's fat. Not muscle!" We all laughed.
Mica to Grandpa, "Grandpa you smell like wood." Grandpa, "Ok...what kind of wood?" Mica, "A hard wood." Grandpa, "Like Oak?" Travis, "Like Hickory Dickory." Grandma kept laughing because Mica kept talking about Grandpa smelling like hard wood. Then I started laughing because Grandma was laughing so hard. Then Travis started laughing. Mica sat there with a confused look on his face.
- Mica gets all annoyed that I come home with berries every day. He's like, "How many berries do you really need? We have a ton!" Travis respond with, "Mica it's free food." I respond with, "We need food throughout the winter too. There are no berries in the winter time. These berries will only last a little while, not even through the whole winter." He's like, "I really don't think you need to pick any more berries Mom."
- I asked Mica to pick raspberries. He went out, and came back in the matter of a few minutes. I said, "Mica what are you doing son? Is there a problem?" He said, "I just didn't think of the fact that I'm a bee and wasp magnet with what I'm wearing. I'm going to change shirts!" I said, "Ok. As long as the job gets done. ;)" Isaak yells out, "Mica I don't think it works that way!" *Yes the kid is all elbows, and does this dorky pose when I ask to take photos of him!
- We have a car commercial here in Omaha for a car place called H & H. They have Hannah and Hailey as their people for their commercial.
- I ran across the shirts below on FB. No, I have no idea where they came from. Let me know, and I'll source them. They so fit my parenting style. I wish I could wear them to Parent Teacher Conferences. Sorry if they offend you. They are really just a joke.
I keep picking these whiteish mulberries that are completely ripe.
Isaak said, "Those two are Photoshopped!" Mica said, "Isaak they are twins." Isaak swears back that they are Photoshopped. My sister said, "They have different boobs. Yes I've examined them." She's a certified Lactation Consultant. LOL!