- 1 Small Wrap 7"x8"
- 2 Medium Wraps 10"x11"
- 1 Large Wrap 13"x14"
- You can put the appropriate size over bowls to protect your food. It so beats plastic wrap!
- You can wrap sandwiches or wraps with it.
- They can be stored in the fridge.
- Do not use them in the microwave, or any other hot surface. The wax will melt.
- Wash the in cold or lukewarm water.
- Do not cut on them.
- They last roughly a year after you start using them. It may depend on how much they are used.
Made With:Where to Get These Very Cool Wraps:
- Jojoba Oil
- Tree Resin
Get them on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G85XVG2 $15.95 on Prime.
I've been eyeing Beeswax Wrap Storage Bags for quite some time. I'm glad I finally get to try them out. They are really handy to have around the house! Have you ever seen Beeswax Wrap Storage Bags?
Disclaimer: I got this product for a discounted price in exchange for an honest review. I only review products I think my family can use, and my readers will enjoy.