- Tonight we have a Fall Festival to go to at Isaak's elementary school. They always have a lot to do. Kids of all ages have fun!
- I was going to be the Bansky's image the just got shredded. I wanted to find a long white shirt, paint it to look like his work, cut it to look shredded, and put a frame on me. Then I saw that sort of done, without the frame. Then there's the question of copyrighting - but I think Halloween is an exception to that.
- I also thought to be a cactus. Much of Saturday, while we watched TV I stuck toothpicks in a green sweater, hot glued them to buttons on the inside. Then hot glued the buttons to the sweater, so they wouldn't slip out. I made a wreath for my head as well. Tonight will be a trial run for that costume. I probably won't go all out tonight; like I will for work on Halloween.
- Isaak is going as a girl. Travis kept asking why? I said, "If girls can dress up as boys, why can't boys dress up as girls?" His friend Daniel was a girl last year, which got a lot of chuckles. I've had guy students be girls here and there through the years. It's always pretty funny.
- One of my Aunt's posts all the time about political things. She thinks about as opposite to me as possible. I would NEVER defriend her. I believe all people should be able to speak their mind. Do you believe in freedom of speech?
Meet Felisha! He'd probably look better with a blond wig, but black was cheaper. Ha!
Here's one of the things she shared:
But Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump are two of her favorite presidents. They were both actors/a reality star.
Should freedom of speech be applied only to people that's not a celebrity? I think my Aunt has a right to state her opinion, but so should Ronald Reagan, Donald Trump, Oprah Winfrey, Meryl Streep or anyone else should be free to state their opinion.