- I asked Travis to put our work lunches in our cars last night because it was cold enough to be a refrigerator. I went out to start my car, and the key was just left in the door. Any random stranger could have easily stollen my 14+ Honda Civic. That would have made me sad!
- I got a Jury Summons, for the first time. They sent me a return envelope, but there's nothing to return. It has a website to go online to fill out some info, but no paperwork to put in the envelope. What a waist of money and paper! Unless I'm missing something. Ekkk! Have you been on a Jury before?
- Not a great picture, but still funny! Isaak thought if he put his shirt like (the image below) he looked like a true Egyptian.
- Isaak had his first wire poke out of his braces. Just his luck - not - the Orthodontist Doctor is out of town. He has to go in on Friday to get the wire removed, so it doesn't drive him nuts all weekend. Then go back in on Monday to get the wire put back on.
- Mica had a few girls over, for their Science Olympiad project. Last week one of them forgot. I was so happy she gave us an, I Sorry Card. All is forgiven. It was funny listening to them work. They were so giggly. Isaak kept saying how annoying they were. LOL!
I'm kind of wondering why he had the key like that anyhow. It works as a remote.