Pumpkin Pie Smoothie, for 4:
- 2 scoops of HydroPea Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup pumpkin
- 4 frozen bananas
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop of dried ground kale
- Whipped cream + a sprinkle of nutmeg for the topping
You can make the recipe above, or substitute things. I could see adding dates, pumpkin pie seasoning, ginger, or regular milk. You could even leave the kale out.
Truth: I hardly make the same exact smoothie more than once.
Another Truth: I liked this smoothie a lot!
The protein powder didn't make it taste chalky or gritty at all. I've had that happen with protein powders in the past. Not this one.
About HydroPea Protein Powder:
- It has one ingredient - 100% pure raw yellow peas from Canada.
- It contains no artificial flavors, or coloring.
- It has no added sugar.
- There are 27 grams of protein.
- There are 18 amino acids.
- Vegan? No problem, so is HydroPea.
- Gluten free? No problem, so is HydroPea.
- Watching your intake on GMOs? No problem, so is HydroPea is NON-GMO.
Where to get HydroPea Protein Powder:
You can pick it up on Amazon for $24.95 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VFY9BTG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. I have to say that it will last a long while.Do you enjoy smoothies? What would you put in one?
Disclaimer: I got this product for free to help with this review. The company did not tell me what to write. All opinions are my own.