Kid's Meal Toy
- Mica got this toy in his Kid's Meal at Burger King.
- I thought it was very fitting to go to Grandma Spiehs right after surgery.
- It's this older lady that jumps rope across the table or floor. We have an odd sense of humor in my household.
- This last weekend Mica talked to Grandma Spiehs on the the phone. The conversation went like:
- Mica: Grandma I want you to come to my house to help me find You Who (which is some character from Team GeoTrax).
- Grandma: Mica, Grandpa has the car today, so I don't have a way to come to your house.
- Mica: You can walk.
- Grandma: I can barely walk around my own house, I can't walk to your house.
- Mica: You can walk for three days.
- Grandma: Three days is a long time and I can't walk for that long.
- Mica: I have an idea! I can take a car to come and get you; I'll tie my rocket on the back of it. It will blast off and go really fast! (He of course was full of sound effects during this part).
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
Post a Comment