- Isaak got 1/4 of a Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich after his lunch. He got it all over his sleeves and in his lap. But he enjoyed it, and that's the important thing.
- Off went his clothing.
- I let him run around in just his diaper for awhile.
- He got a scratch from cousin Elijah on Friday above his lip, and on Monday Elijah and him were fighting over a toy, and Isaak hit his chin on a coffee table. His skin has been very dry lately, so he has a few eczema spots on his legs. He's just a mess!
- This is what Isaak looks like when Mica takes a toy from him. Notice how the eyebrows go up when he's pissed! Daddy and I call it, "The Kent Look". My Grandma Kent's eyebrows always went up when she disapproved of something.
- I put on his teething necklace that I won from Giveaway Addicted Mommy. It's supposed to have a teething medicine trapped within the beads. I have no idea if it works, but it's cute and he's been drooling and waking up in the middle of the night. I only have it on him when I'm watching him carefully because I don't want him trying to chew on the beads. He leaves it alone though. Except in the picture below, and that's because I asked him where his necklace was? He was showing me.
Post a Comment