For the Nurses
For My Mom's Room
- My Mom is getting her ankle fused today. It's a three hour surgery, a three day stay in the hospital and lots of recovery time.
- So...to lighten a tense situation I made cookies and cake bite's. To learn how to make cake bite's, or cake pop's visit Bakerella. Her site truly inspires me every week to make these. Except her's are taken to a more sophisticated level that I wasn't ready to make the first time going in.
- They will be given to the nurses and kept in my Mom's recovery room for visitors to eat.
- The hearts are off of the Methodist Hospital logo. My Mom, my sister Terra, my cousin Stacy and my Aunt Becky all work for Methodist.
- Thank you Mom for the edible markers you got me before Christmas. They really helped with the logo! Get better sooner rather then later! I love you!
Post a Comment