- I checked my email, and the first message that was on my page was from Robeez.
- Can you believe that they responded so quickly?
- For some reason this uplifted my day.
- Here's what I said to them:
I'm a lover of your product! I've gone through 2 kids wearing your shoes. That is until my youngest started tripping over his left foot because it is bowed! He had to get stitches the last time he fell, and now he's in ugly corrective shoes. Please team up with whoever makes corrective shoes to design them better! They are so ugly, and your product is so cute! I sent them a link to my post showing what the corrective shoes
- This is what they said back to me:
We always enjoy hearing from our customers.
In reference to your comments regarding your suggestion to associate with corrective shoe manufacturers, I will forward them to the appropriate departments for review. In doing this we can ensure that we are giving our customers the best possible quality and selection of our products.
Once again thank you for you input.
- Now...I don't know if anything will come of this, but hey it was worth a shot.
Post a Comment