Another Chance to Help Your Allergies
- I'm really excited to share information about the chance to win some products to help reduce your allergies!
- Here are some of my allergy tips:
- Take showers at night, so you don't bring pollen into bed with you.
- Wash your pillow case with every load of laundry.
- A sinus cleanse is great. It's not the most fun, but washing out the sinuses will make you feel better.
- Have no indoor plants, or only ones that like very little water. Mold can sit in pots, making allergies worse.
- Jolly Mom and The Motherhood has a wonderful giveaway that will help people with allergies. One lucky reader will win 1 Aller-Ease Pillow, 2 Aller-Ease Pillow Cases, and 1 Mattress Cover. All of which are allergy safe! :)
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
Post a Comment