- Daddy's first solo art show was very eventful!
- He had a lot of new pieces that he spent hours working on.
- We made all the food. This took some time as well.
- There are a few things we'd do differently, but we learn with everything we do. Like make more cake balls and bring a guest book for people to sign their names in.
- He designs and fabricates mostly sculpture, some jewelry and painted one painting. The painting process was really cool; it was painted with recycled Styrofoam. He melted down meat trays with acetone. It turns into a tar like substance, and he finger paints with it.
- If you want any custom made jewelry Travis is your man! You can email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or make a comment on his blog.
- He can design just about anything, and will show you preliminary drawings before he fabricates it.
Here Daddy is trying a necklace on Aunt Angela that he both designed and fabricated.
blog to look at some of his stuff. Google Friend him while you are there! I spent most of my time watching our kiddo's. I mingled to. Isaak eating a nack "snack."
We can't wait to see the show!!!
Post a Comment