- Mica is notorious for jumping out of bed, sneaking down the hallway and scaring the crap out of anybody that's in the house.
- Grandpa Spiehs likes to scare people, and so do I. I have a memory of my Dad (Grandpa Spiehs) hiding under my bed after I watched a scary movie, and popping out to scare me. We have a generation of 3 people that like to scare people. We should of all ran a Haunted House!
- This morning I heard Mica get out of bed and went to the bathroom.
- I snuck out of bed and hid behind the wall. He came around the corner, and I quickly popped out. I said a quick, "Hi Mica!"
- He jumped and started crying. The crazy thing was, he didn't start crying because I scared him supposedly. He was going on and with crying and saying, "I'm old!"
- Daddy was saying, "Mica you are not old. Grandma and Grandpa Kent are old. You are not!"
- Mica kept up this old talk for about 10 minutes. He then complained about his legs hurting. Then he moved on with, "I'm so hungry. I'm so thirsty."
- Daddy fed him breakfast, and he gobbled it down FAST.
- Daddy's thinking that Mica's going through a growth spurt and is just having growing pains.
- He's been eating food and drinking water and milk like they are going out of style!
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
Post a Comment