Puppy Added to Isaak's Wall
- So I finally got Isaak's puppy done! We're going to have to move him down just a tad because his back foot isn't in the grass.
- When I was working on it Isaak kept trying to French kiss the poor paper dog. It's because the puppy's tongue is hanging out.
- Lots of paper's and lots of hand stitching. All the lines you see is thread.
- It's in the same style as the poky little puppy.
- The owl and bird's nest were all mine as far as style goes.
- They are up in Isaak's tree now.
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
That puppy is awesome! I was thinking that he looked like the Poky Little Puppy!!
Post a Comment