- It took awhile for Mica to learn to wipe himself. He's finally learned.
- Isaak was on the pot doing his duty. I heard him say, "Mommy I done." I usually tell him I'm coming soon. He will sometimes go more. I heard him say, "Mommy I done" again.
- I went to go get Isaak off the toilet. There was toilet paper stuck between his checks, and some in the toilet.
- He tried to wipe himself! I smiled and said, "You're a big boy! Wiping yourself already!"
- Maybe Isaak isn't going to be hard to train with wiping like his big brother Mica was!
- Isaak flushed and said, "I get sticker?"
- I've never given him a sticker for going potty. I just give him praise and high fives. That's always been enough.
- Later on I talked to Aunt Terra, and told her about Isaak trying to wipe himself, and that he wanted a sticker. She's the one that gives him a sticker if he goes number 2.
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Comment