This Week at the Grocery Store
- Last week it was Fiber Plus Cereal that Mica wanted.
- This week it was Granny Smith Apples. Only he called them, "Granny Sment Apples."
- I said, "What kind of fruit shall we get?"
- He said, "Granny Sment Apples!"
- I said, "How do you know about Granny Smith Apples Mica?"
- He said, "We did a taste test at preschool. I liked Granny Sment Apples."
- I bought a few Granny Smith Apples for my growing boy. ;)
- He was happy. :)
- For some reason just saying all that reminded me of The Giving Tree. If you have never read that book do.
- It will make you both sad, and happy at the same time.
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
Post a Comment