Our Own Kobe Japanese Steakhouse Apel Style
- Daddy told me that we were having a special dinner on Wednesday night.
- I walked in to a living room that looked like this:
- Pillows were on the floor to kneel and eat.
- Chopsticks were on our square plates.
- Mica played his part in setting the mood. He did his version of Kung Fu Fighting! I know it's Chinese, but he doesn't know the difference. I'm going to try shooting this during the day. The lighting isn't very good.
- We had Kobe Japanese Steakhouse Apel style.
- Without the fire and less grease.
- It was indeed yummy!!!!!!!
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
What a GREAT idea and what fun it had to have been for everyone!
Looks very yummy.. and a great idea for a lil change every now and then
Post a Comment