- Isaak's odd/new bad habit. I say this because he had the habit of spitting a long while ago; it stopped. Now this habit is back again.
- I gave Mica and him a bath. Isaak spit. I warned him to not spit, and told him that if he did it again he would have to get out of the bath. Well he did it again.
- I quickly rinsed him, and took him out of the tub, dried him off, set him in the time-out chair, got down to his level and told him why he was there. He was screaming, crying and not happy.
- After sitting their for 2 1/2 minutes, I asked him why he was there? He told me why. He apologized and we hugged.
- While I was getting him dressed, he spit again!
- Off to the time-out chair he went.
- Only this time he wouldn't have it. He kept getting up out of the time-out chair laughing like it was a game.
- I attempting five times; then resorted to sitting in the corner with his face against the wall. He actually stayed there.
What do you do for discipline?