Some things about Woolzies Dryer Balls:
- They are 100% pure wool
- They are handmade in Nepal from New Zealand wool
- They contain no chemicals
- They save time, energy and money
- They act as a natural fabric softener
- They reduce drying time
- They are noise free
- They soften clothing
- They last at least 1,000 loads
- They can be used even if you are allergic to wool, since they don't come in direct contact with the skin
- They are $35.99
- I was amazed at how little drying time my clothes needed. It said on the box that by using them it cuts drying time 25%. I actually thought it cut it down even more. I tried them on 3 loads.
- I didn't mention a thing about our clothes feeling softer. My husband actually said, "My shirt feels softer. Do these wool balls do anything to our clothes?" :)
- Isaak, Mica and I have sensitive skin, so I feel better about using dryer balls that are good for our skin. The boys suffer every once in awhile with eczema and I'm allergic to some things in soaps and lotions.
- The only negative and this is not the products fault, is that I fear the boys finding the wool balls in our basket of clothes and will start tossing them around. What can I say, they are all boy. Six wool balls is a lot to keep track of. I've had problems with Isaak tossing around our lesser quality rubber dryer balls.
Like Woolzies Dryer Balls:
Like Woolzies on Facebook and Twitter.
Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out. Woolzies Dryer Balls provided to me a free product to help with this review.