You can purchase their kids yoga DVD on their website for $14.99. It's well worth the cost.
Mica and Isaak were busy playing on their Nintendo DS. I mentioned that it was time for them to try doing some yoga. I thought I'd hear grumbles, but nope. They were excited to try this DVD out. Mica kept saying he was doing, "Yoda" instead of "Yoga", which made me laugh.
Right away they were involved. Mica kept helping Isaak get in the correct positions. Daddy and I were laughing with their sound effects. We truly loved that they were having fun. It's a great thing to put in when we're too busy to do things with them. Dinner time has always been part of the day when the kids are needy. This fits right into that time. It gives them a release at the end of a busy school day.
Benefits of yoga poses for kids:
- Good for the mind and body.
- O2 intake helps with the lungs and heart.
- Increases focus and concentration.
- Improves mobility of the joints and flexiblity.
- Helps with energy-flow, circulation, digestion and elimination.
- Enhances natural connection to nature.
- I love that it has a story that goes with it.
- It says for ages 3 to 8. Mica is 8 and he got into it so much!
- They bonded during the DVD. Mica helped Isaak get into the poses they were talking about.
- I feel like it's worth the money. It's only $14.99.
- The proceeds from the DVD are donated to "Save the Whales" and "Kid's vs. Global Warming" Foundations.
- The DVD is packaged in 100% recycled materials.
- Now I want mats and yoga clothes for my children. A bigger living room would help to.
- It gave our kids a break from their normal day to day activities.
- It was a good length. Condor Trek is 23.10 and Save the Whale is 18:30.
- They've won 4 awards. To me that says, This is a good product.
Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.