It seems like our cord for our Christmas tree is always just a little too short to reach the outlet.
I got Premium Solid Cordz ® 1 Foot Extension Cable (5-pack) to review. This seems to be the answer to our problem! Now we won't have a cluttered up mess under the tree. You can get these cords for $14.99 on Amazon. The original price is $29.99, so that's a really good deal!
Here's what they look like in the packaging:
Here's what one of them looks like plugged in:
I like how it cleans everything up under the tree. I understand why the warning label is so big, it has to be, but it's kind of an eye sore. I'm sure I'll be taking it off.
Check out the pictures below. Everything looks so organized.
- Money saving and Convenient 5-pack
- 12" length to provide an organized and clean look
- Equipped with a 16AWG wire gauge to make them more sturdy
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed
- CSA Approved for top quality
- Heavy-duty molded ends
- Indoor use only
- The power strip becomes liberated
- A staple for any
- Perfect for the office and home
- Get the full use of your power strips and outlets with our high-quality liberating extension cords
- Just plug those big bulky power adapters into our cables and plug the cables into those previously unusable outlets
- Replace different power strips with one unit by utilizing slots!!!
- Part Number SC-3001
- Item Weight 1 pounds
- Product Dimensions 8.7 x 4.8 x 2.5 inches
- Origin Imported
- Item model number SC-3001
- Item Package Quantity 5
- Cord Length 1 Feet
- Indoor Use Only
Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I did get products to help with the review.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I'm sold. I HATE all those cords and this totally solves that.
I hate looking at cords. Seriously hate them! I need these!
Oh my gosh.... I could so use these. I try every way I can to make our cords look neat. They never do.
now that is a great product!
might need to get these for marc
Post a Comment