I've never done a cleanse before. Part of me was nervous about doing any cleanse. I'm not sure why. I guess when you do something that you've never done before you just don't know how your body is going to react.
I'm a teacher, and I didn't want to be sick in my classes. I decided to start taking Ridset when my students had Easter break. That way if I got sick it wouldn't be as big of a deal. It's a 30 day cleanse, so I'll have a follow up review when I'm all finished taking it.
You may be wondering why anyone would need a body cleanse?
Everyone is different. For me these are the reasons:
- I'm trying to loose weight. Any cleanse should help with that. I have lost 13 pounds from March 14th. It's from the combination of exercising, watching what I eat, and taking Ridset.
- I'm trying to be proactive with my allergies. I'm the Queen of Allergies. I'm allergic to dust, pollen, mold, ragweed, roaches (not sure why they test for those with a back prick testing), anything furry, anything feathery and more. I'd love to say they have gotten better as I've aged, but they haven't. They actually got worse.
I've read that anyone who has seasonal allergies should stay away from milk products, sugar products, and gluten products. Milk and sugar actually build mucus. Gluten pretty much makes a paste in your stomach. Ridset will help detox the crappy things out of my system to make my allergies better.
- I just want to be healthier overall. I think of a body like a car, sometimes it needs a major overhaul.
With Ridset you can eat whatever you want, but I was on a no dairy, no sugar, and no gluten diet before taking it. My diet hasn't changed, while I've been on it. You do need to drink 64 ounces of water a day, while using it. I'm used to drinking a lot, so to me it doesn't seem like a lot.
How things are going so far?
- Day 1: I didn't notice anything different.
- Day 2: I was a Sneezy Queen! It was really dry, windy and things were starting to bud here. Also Ridset has Milk Thistle Powder in it. That's something that I'm allergic to. It's actually good that I'm taking it because studies have shown that serums, oils and pills that you are allergic to help with allergies in the scheme of things. I imagine when you first take it, it is bound to cause a reaction.
- Day 3: I had a spot on my face that was never there before. It wasn't a pimple, just a spot.
- Day 4: I was just wore out on Easter. I also didn't sleep much the night before. The Easter Bunny stayed up late, so Mica wouldn't catch him/her. I just kept waking up after that.
- Day 5: I had a few pimples on my chest, and tummy.
- Day 6: I was just itchy. My arms, my back and my face were itchy. It was nothing horrible, but itchy here and there.
- Day 7: That's what day I'm on now. The pimples are gone, and my skin isn't itchy anymore. I'm feeling pretty good today. I have a little headache. The weather has been switching so much. I don't know if the headache is from the detox, or the rainy weather. It's much better than the dry windy weather. I did wake up with stool issues.
- It's taken twice a day. An hour before breakfast, and an hour before dinner. You have to wait an hour just to make sure your body is ready to absorb the it's ingredients.
- It's best to keep Ridset in a cold place like the refrigerator.
- Main All Natural Ingredients: Black Walnut Hulls Powder, Garlic Bulb Powder, Pau D' Arco Bark Powder, Barberry Powder, Wormwood Herb Powder, Milk Thistle Powder, Burdock Root Powder, Marshmallow Root Powder, Ginger Root Powder and Cramp Bark Powder.
- Ridset will help you feel renewed, detoxed, and revitalized.
- It's $39.95 for a 30 day cleanse, $74.95 for a twin pack, and $144.95 for a four/family pack.
Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I did get products to help with the review.