The creases of my nose get black heads sometimes.
I am super light complected, most of my relatives are from Sweden and Germany, so any blemish on my Scandinavian face stands out like a sore thumb.
I got a soap called Adovia sulfur soap for acne to review.
Adovia sulfur soap, is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea.
About Adovia sulfur soap:
- It's natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals, and Aloe Vera extract.
- Sulfur has Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal, and Antibacterial properties.
- This soap cleanses your face and body thoroughly leaving your skin gentle and smooth.
- The soap has a 3% sulfur content.
- I like that the soap is not too expensive. It's $16 on Amazon, but marked down to $9.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.