I have continued to loose weight. More pants fit me than before, so I'm still on a positive loop. Even my fingers have lost weight. One of my rings I had to move to a different finger. I think I've continued to loose weight just because we've maintained a healthy diet, and I speed walk at lunch time.
I got PhantomFit Resistance Loop Bands to review.
The bands come with a bag. All of them fit well in the bag.
Why Us PhantomFit Resistance Loop Bands?
- Are perfect for physical therapy exercises all the way to intense workouts. I could have used these at times when I'm had excises to heal broken bones.
- Works flawlessly for arm, ankle, and leg workouts.
- Are separated by resistance level to meet your needs. I'm still working up to the X-Heavy one.
- Are extremely durable and long-lasting. I love the small bag that comes with them. They can go on trips with me.
- They are lightweight and portable. Unlike weights they can travel anywhere with you.
What do you do to workout? I run stairs, walk fast at lunch, lift weights, do leg lifts, and now use PhantomFit Resistance Loop Bands.
Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.