I have tried OraMD before in a liquid form, without the spray. Trusted Health gave me a bottle of OraMD Breath Spray to me to try out.
Do you ever wonder what's in your toothpaste?
I saw just this week on the news that Crest (the leader of sales in toothpaste) admitted to adding polyethylene in their whiting toothpaste. Dentists were actually cleaning out tiny plastic balls out of their patient's gums. These plastic balls literally do nothing to whiten your teeth.
If you ever read the ingredients on most toothpastes there is a disclaimer that says something to the effect: WARNING KEEP OUT OF REACH FROM CHILDREN. If accidentally swallowed get medical help. Call poison control. I don't want to be scared to brush my teeth.
OraMD puts no harmful chemicals, sugar, alcohol, or additives in their breath liquid, or spray. It's 100% pure. It's made with almond oil, spearmint oil and peppermint oil. It's made to kill the bad bacteria in the mouth.
- Sugar in other toothpastes actually feeds bacteria. It's great that there is no sugar in OraMD.
- Alcohol in mouthwash dries out the mouth, which can also be a perfect breeding ground for bacteria to grow. OraMD doesn't have bacteria in their products.
- Artificial chemicals, additives, and flavors carry other health risks. OraMD doesn't have any of these additives.
- It kills the cause of bad breath
- One spray in the mouth kills bad breath
- It leaves a really fresh clean feeling unlike anything you've ever experienced
You can get OraMD Breath Spray in a .17 ounce single bottle for $8.95. One spray will seriously last you all day. You can get a 3 pack for $24.95. OraMD Breath Spray is sold also sold Amazon.
Check out Trusted Health on Facebook, and Twitter.
It's Giveaway Time!
3 of my readers have a chance to win OraMD Breath Spray!
This giveaway is for the US, Canada, England and Australia only. There is no shipping/handling fee to the giveaway winners.
If you or anyone in your household has won OraMD Breath Spray before, please do not enter. Let someone else have a chance to try this wonderful product out.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received a OraMD mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my read.